The Fine Print - Terms & Conditions
Reservation are confirmed with a 50% deposit if it is booked prior to the normal final payment due date. If within the final payment period full payment is due at the time of confirmation. Payment is accepted by U.S. check, U.S. dollar wire transfer, via valid debit card, HomeAway or via Pay Pal by credit card.
Full payment is due no later then 60 days before check-in date, except for holiday stays when final payment is 90 days prior. Checks should be made payable to Tour and Travel Resources Inc, (hereinafter maybe referred to as TTR) 3125 RFD, Long Grove, IL 60047 USA. (if you are sending a check other than by normal mail please contact me for that delivery address). Payments are accepted by Check (USA only) or wire transfer, PayPal and MasterCard or Visa via Pay Pal. Holiday periods balance is due 90 days in advance. Your deposit is your agreement that you accept the rental agreement. Send the rental agreement via fax 847-660-6311 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cancel: Cancel more than 90 days in advance (in written and during a normal U.S. business day) and receive a refund less 15% of your total rental amount. Cancel more than 60 days through 90 days and receive a refund less 50% of your total rental including all taxes and fees. Within 60 days there is no refund. Holiday dates (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter time periods) add 30 days to the above dates. It is strongly suggest that you consider travel insurance to protect you against unforeseen events. This is widely available at local travel agencies, as well as www.afctours.com/
Terms: By making your deposit you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- When you arrive the resort requires a valid credit card or a cash deposit. (cash only for the Reef Villa Model) This is for various items you may charge to room and for any damages that are caused to the villa/home by your party during your stay.
- Check-in time is at 4 pm, though subject to the resorts agreement you may be allowed to use the facilities prior to then. Check-out time is 10:00am. If you do not depart on-time additional charges may apply. You may stay at the resort though the afternoon.
- You agree to check-out the date stated. Extensions may not be possible. If additional nights are available you will be charged at the current daily rate that is available that day. Square footage listed is approximate.
- No-smoking is allowed inside the home/villa at anytime.
- You accept and agree to the cancellation terms listed above.
- You understand and accept that the villa owner, Tour & Travel Resources Inc. (hereinafter referred to as TTR) and/or its employees are not responsible for any of your group's valuables or personal items, safety, charges and damages incurred during this stay. You also understand that we are not responsible if you get hurt during any activity you might take part in at the resort or the actions of the resort staff. Please read the attached disclaimer.
- The right is reserve to have you stay in any of the similar units at the resort, with or without notice. Specific bedroom location, floor plan can vary slightly from home to home. Each has a private pool and similar amenities and furnishings.
- Photos are of actual Sea Star homes and may not be of the one you have reserved.
- Upon booking a rental agreement will be sent to you.
It is understood that information and suggestions on this site are not recommendations or be considered professional advice. Photos shown reflect the feel of the region but may not be what is actually named listed and the photos of people may not the actual people listed. Reviews are written by the people listed and maybe slightly edited due to the length, items of a personal nature, spelling or for clarity. We endeavor to provide accurate information but corrections maybe made at anytime when an error is found. You understand and accept that your booking is made with TTR and TTR only acts as an agent for suppliers and owners of the villa.
DISPUTES: Disagreements between the parties concerning this rental agreement you agree it may not be litigated and that arbitration under this paragraph being the sole and exclusive remedy. If after 90 days the parties are unable to reach a mutually acceptable solution to any issue; either party may request the American Arbitration Association(AAA) at the location to be determine by the villa owner location and to have the AAA provide a list of seven independent arbitrators which one will be selected by both parties to hear both sides of the disagreement and issues a written opinion. You agree that if the arbitrator opinion includes monetary compensation to either party must be paid within 30 days of the arbitrator's written opinion. Fees charged by the arbitrator will be split evenly between the two parties and paid when the invoice is due.
TTR: It is understood that TTR has is no ownership of the villa and has acted only as an intermediary or agent for the villa owner(s) and you agree that any disputes are between you and the owner(s) of the villa or resort. Note that TTR employees may have a minority ownership but for rental purposes work solely on behalf of TTR. By making your deposit you agree to indemnify and hold harmless and release from all liability, claims and demands, losses or damages and release from all responsibility and agree not to make any claims or litigation against TTR and/or its employees even if caused in whole or part by TTR or its employees negligence and if any are made against TTR and/or employees you will indemnify TTR and/or employees for reasonable attorney fees. TTR is not responsibly for actions of the resort and villas owners or other guests. It is agreed that in the event of a disputes against TTR will be held in Lake County, IL. TTR has relied on your consent to these terms and in the absence of this release, the rental cost would have been higher. TTR has no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of suppliers, unsafe conditions, health and weather hazards or climate extremes at location you may travel to.
RESERVATIONS: In addition to the deposit you need to sign this agreement which must be received via fax, e-mail or mail within seven USA business days of the date of this agreement or no less then 14 days before your arrival, whichever is greater. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. TTR and its employees, villa owners are not responsible for strikes, errors, resort staff or forced majeure and return of all your funds for unused portion of your stay you agree will be consider complete compensation. You agree on behalf of yourself and your party not to disparage the villa, resort, TTR or its staff. Efforts have been made to produce all information accurately but the right is reserved to correct errors and we will do our best to have everything in working order but you understand this is Mexico and things often move slower than planned. TTR has no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of suppliers, unsafe conditions, health and weather hazards or climate extremes at location you may travel to
Note: If the rental agreement sent to you by me terms are different the rental agreement terms will be the ones enforce. You agree that in no event shall TTR will be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to display of or use of this website. If you disparage the villa, resort or TTR and/or its staff you agree that this will cause considerable financial harm.